As the global market leader in peripheral interventions, we offer the broadest portfolio of solutions for treating peripheral artery disease (PAD) and deep vein thrombosis (DVT). We are also focused on our Interventional Oncology portfolio, enabling physicians to minimally invasively treat tumors by delivering targeted and localized embolic and ablative technologies. We’re dedicated to developing technologies that improve outcomes, cut costs and—most importantly—help physicians to save the lives and limbs of more people in more places around the world.
Delivering Meaningful Innovation
Advancing the Treatment of PAD. We’re the only company to offer multiple drug-eluting technologies for treating PAD with EluviaTM Drug-Eluting Vascular Stent system and the RangerTM Drug-Coated Balloon (DCB) system. The Ranger DCB recently demonstrated comparable results in a head-to-head trial against a market leading DCB technology. Both devices are classified as an investigational device in the U.S. and are not available for sale.
Clearing the Clot. The launch of the AngioJet™ ZelanteDVT™ Thrombectomy Catheter further solidifies our position as the market leader in catheter-based procedures to clear dangerous DVT blood clots. We’re investing in new technologies and education to help advance DVT treatment, including ClearingtheClot.com, a website that helps inform patients about their treatment options.
Tumor-Tackling Technologies. Our Interventional Oncology portfolio includes Embozene and Oncozene microspheres, precisely calibrated microspheres that are designed to prevent growth and often completely obliterate tumors. These technologies are also indicated for use for enlarged Prostates (BPH) and Uterine Fibroids and minimally invasively offer a curative solution to both of these prolific men and women's health issues.
Conditions We Treat
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Liver Cancer
- Uterine Fibroids
Solutions We Offer
- Peripheral Balloons and Stents
- Drug-Eluting Technologies
- Thrombectomy Systems
- Atherectomy Devices
- Coils and Spherical Embolics
Caution: Eluvia Drug-Eluting Vascular Stent System is an investigational device and restricted under U.S. law for investigational use only. Not available for sale in the U.S.
1. US Figure: Gerotziafas GT, et al. Prophylaxis of Venous Thromboembolism in Medical Patients. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2004; 10:356-365.
Europe Figure: Cohen AT, Agnelli G, Anderson FA, Arcelus JI, Bergqvist D, Brecht JG, Greer IA, Heit JA, Hutchinson JL, Kakkar AK, Mottier D, Oger E, Samama MM, Spannagl M; VTE Impact Assessment Group in Europe (VITAE). Venous thromboembolism (VTE) in Europe. The number of VTE events and associated morbidity and mortality. Thromb Haemost. 2007 Oct;98(4):756-64.
2. Comparison of global estimates of prevalence and risk factors for peripheral artery disease in 2000 and 2010: a systematic review and analysis Fowkes, F Gerald R et al. The Lancet , Volume 382 , Issue 9901 , 1329 - 1340.
3. Alvaro Alonso, MD, and Lawrence A. Garcia. The Costs of Critical Limb Ischemia. Endovascular Today. 2011; Aug: 32-36
4. American Cancer Society. Key Statistics on Liver Cancer. http://www.cancer.org/cancer/livercancer/detailedguide/liver-cancer-what-is-key-statistics. Accessed March 23, 2016.