Leading in minimally invasive therapies for arterial disease, venous disease and cancer
From severe leg pain to marathon runner
The VICI VENOUS STENT™ provided almost immediate relief and improvement for Kathryn – taking her from barely being able to walk to completing a marathon.
Delivering Meaningful Innovation
Advancing the Treatment of Arterial Disease. Over 200M patients around the world suffer from Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) with less than 1% receiving an intervention. We’ve built a strong portfolio of products to serve this market and are uniquely positioned to provide physicians and hospital systems with a full tool box of solutions to treat patients.
Venous Therapies. Our venous portfolio offers a category-leading breadth of venous technologies including: venous stents, endovenous chemical ablation, ultrasound assisted clot dissolution devices, mechanical thrombectomy, bioconvertable inferior vena cava filter (IVC) and imaging catheters.
Tumor-Tackling Technologies. Our interventional oncology portfolio includes embolization technologies, TheraSphere™ Y90 transarterial radioembolization treatment, and ablation technologies, all designed to prevent growth and cause tumor necrosis.
Conditions We Treat
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Superficial Venous Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Liver Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
Products and Solutions We Offer
- Peripheral Balloons and Stents
- Drug-Eluting Technologies
- Crossing Technology
- Guidewires & Accessories
- Venous Obstruction
- Clot Management
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cancer Therapies
- Tumor Ablation & Treatments
- Access Delivery
1. Fowkes, F, et. al., The Lancet, Volume 382, Issue 9901, 1329-1340
2. Gerotziafas GT, et. al., Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2004; 10:356-365; Cohen AT, et.al., Thromb Haemost. 2007 Oct;98(4):756-64
3. International Association of Cancer Registries; GLOBOCAN Database: http://gco.iarc.fr/