- McVary KT, Gittelman MC, Goldberg KA. Final 5-Year Outcomes of the Multicenter Randomized Sham-Controlled Trial of a Water Vapor Thermal Therapy for Treatment of Moderate to Severe Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Secondary to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. J Urology. 2021 Sep;206(3):715-724.
- Data on file at Boston Scientific.
- Alelign T, Petros B. Kidney stone disease: An update on current concepts. Adv Urol. 2018 Feb 4;3068365.
- Barry M, Roehrborn C. Management of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Annu Rev Med. 1997 Feb;48:177-89.
- Erectile Dysfunction. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/10035-erectile-dysfunction. Accessed on 5/23/2023.
- Wu JM, Hundley AF, Fulton RG, et al. Forecasting the prevalence of pelvic floor disorders in U.S. women: 2010 to 2050. Obstet Gynecol. 2009 Dec;114(6):1278-83.
- Ibrahim A, Elhilali MM, Fahmy N, et al. Double-blinded prospective randomized clinical trial comparing regular and Moses modes of holmium laser lithotripsy. J Endourol. 2020 May;34(5):624-8.
- Whiles BB, Martin AJ, Brevik A, et al. Utilization of Moses modulated pulse mode results in improved efficiency in holmium: YAG laser ablation of the prostate. Urology. 2021 Mar;149:18792.
- Kavoussi NL, Nimmagadda N, Robles J, et al. MOSES technology for holmium laser enucleation of the prostate: A prospective double‐blind randomized control trial. J Urol. 2021 Jul;206(1):104-8.
- Armstrong N, et al. SpaceOAR Hydrogel Spacer for Reducing Radiation Toxicity During Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer. A Systematic Review. Urology. 2021 Oct;156:e74-e85. doi: 10.1016/j.urology.2021.05.013. Epub 2021 May 23. PMID: 34029607.
- Mynderse L A, Hanson D, Robb R et al. Rezūm system water vapor treatment for lower urinary tract symptoms/benign prostatic hyperplasia: validation of convective thermal energy transfer and characterization with magnetic resonance imaging and 3-dimensional renderings. J Urology. 2015 Jul;86(1):122-7.
*Market research study sponsored by Boston Scientific. Data on file.
Boston Scientific acquired the global surgical business of Lumenis Ltd. Lumenis Pulse™ 120H is the registered product name. Lumenis Pulse™ 120H with MOSES Technology is manufactured and sold by Boston Scientific. Lumenis is a registered trademark of Lumenis Be.
CAUTION: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
All images are the property of Boston Scientific. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.