Transforming lives with groundbreaking technologies that address irregular heart rhythms, heart failure and sudden cardiac arrest
Confidently moving forward
Delivering Meaningful Innovation
Redefining Heart Care. We’re dedicated to helping patients live longer, healthier lives with the RHYTHMIA HDx™ Mapping System which provides physicians with the ability to diagnose arrhythmias with greater efficiency, delivers targeted therapy and confidently achieves procedural endpoints in complex substrates.
Improving Patient Management Through Personalized Care. Our MR-conditional Resonate™ family of implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) and cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillator (CRT-D) systems feature the HeartLogic™ Heart Failure Diagnostic to help physicians improve heart failure (HF) management. These devices also combine SmartCRT™ Technology and industry leading EnduraLife™ Battery Technology to improve patient management.
Pioneering Progressive ICD Therapy. The EMBLEM™ MRI S-ICD System is the first and only MR-conditional subcutaneous implantable defibrillator (S-ICD) that provides protection for patients at risk for sudden cardiac death while avoiding risks and complications associated with transvenous leads.
Conditions We Treat
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Heart Failure
Solutions We Offer
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs)
- Subcutaneous implantable defibrillator (S-ICD)
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators (CRT-Ds)
- Remote monitoring systems
- Pacing and ICD leads
- Mapping and navigation system
- Insertable cardiac monitors (ICMs)
- Diagnostic and therapeutic catheters
- Electrophysiology recording system
- Intracardiac access sheaths
- Pericardiocentesis kits
1. Ellis C, Markus T, Dickerman D, Orton J, Hassan S, Good E, Okabe T, Greenspon A. Ampere Hour as a Predictor of CRT ICD Pulse Generator Longevity: A Multi-Center Study. Presented at HFSA 2014. https://www.onlinejcf.com/article/S1071-9164(14)00337-6/fulltext. Ampere Hour (Ah) as a Predictor of CRT ICD Pulse Generator Battery Longevity Study. The five major institutions performing the study include, at Vanderbilt University, Eastside Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Michigan, Thomas Jefferson University, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Cooper Health System and North Ohio Research. Boston Scientific = 266 patients, Medtronic = 542 patients, St. Jude Medical = 149 patients. Five-year survival rate calculated using device replacements for battery depletion as indicated by ERI.
2. Boehmer, JP, Hariharan R, Devecchi FG, et al. A multisensor algorithm predicts heart failure events in patients with implanted devices; Results from the MultiSENSE study. JACC Heart Fail. 2017 Mar:5(3)216-25.
3. NHANES data. Source: Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics – 2019 Update.
4. The ratio is calculated from Decision Resources Group. Source: DRG’s Medtech 360 Reports on Electrophysiology Mapping and Ablation Devices in Europe, LATAM, APAC and US (https://decisionresourcesgroup.com/report/548221-medtech-electrophysiology-mapping-and-ablation-devices/)
5. Worldwide Epidemiology of Atrial Fibrillation, A Global Burden of Disease 2010 Study, Citation, 2013. (https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.113.005119)