Leading minimally-invasive technologies for diagnosing and treating a variety of heart and vascular conditions
lease on life
Delivering Meaningful Innovation
A Pioneering Alternative to Blood Thinners. The WATCHMAN™ Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device is the only FDA-approved heart implant proven to reduce stroke risk in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation who need an alternative to long-term blood thinners. The WATCHMAN device is covered by Medicare and Medicaid Services for patients meeting certain coverage criteria.
Designed to Optimize TAVR. The LOTUS Edge™ Aortic Valve System is a transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) technology that is approved for patients with severe aortic stenosis who are considered at high risk for surgical valve replacement via open heart surgery.
The SENTINEL™ Cerebral Protection System (CPS) is the first and only commercially available device in the U.S. offering protected TAVR – proven embolic protection against the risk of TAVR-related stroke
Healing with Confidence. The SYNERGY™ Bioabsorbable Polymer Stent System is the first and only FDA-approved stent with a fast-absorbing bioabsorbable polymer coating to enable rapid healing and provide freedom from long-term polymer exposure.
Conditions We Treat
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
Solutions We Offer
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure (LAAC)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Cerebral Embolic Protection (CEP)
- Drug-Eluting Stents
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Bare-Metal Stents
- Guide Wires
1. Arora S, et al. "Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Comprehensive Review and Present Status." Tex Heart Inst J. 2017; 44(1):29-38.
2. CHD Source: Hurst’s the Heart, edition 12e. MI Source: AHA Heart Disease & Stroke Statistics, 2010 Update
3. Boston Scientific – Internal data