About our Innovation Centers
Boston Scientific Innovation Center programs are designed to bring the right people together to move healthcare innovation forward. Each program agenda is customized based on the products, technologies and solutions that matter most to you. With onsite and virtual program options, healthcare professionals can experience Boston Scientific innovation wherever they are located.
Video duration is one minute and shows highlights of the Innovation Center tour experience.
Participate in meaningful dialogue with leadership and design engineers to discuss technologies as well as provide insights to enhance patient outcomes and experiences.
Interact with current and future Boston Scientific technology, services and solutions through in-depth discussions and hands-on product demonstrations.
Go behind the scenes of our medical product innovation to better understand the quality best practices that go into designing and building the patient-centered products.
Contact your Boston Scientific Sales Representative to inquire about a program
Onsite Innovation Center program
Make an in-person visit to the Innovation Center aligned with your medical specialty and get a first-hand look at how Boston Scientific provides a broad range of high-performance solutions to address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare.
Your one-day customized executive briefing center visit includes a variety of hands-on experiences and discussions on how you can generate higher-quality patient outcomes, plus impact financial and operational performance.
During your onsite program, you can experience:
- Hands-on demonstrations: Learn about current Boston Scientific solutions, plus get a sneak peek at future leading-edge technologies.
- Manufacturing tours: Take an up-close look at where products go from prototype to production and see first-hand the quality and innovation that is built into the design and execution of products made onsite.
- Cross-campus visits: Depending on your medical specialty, you may have the opportunity to visit multiple Boston Scientific campuses that are relevant to that specialty.
Innovation Center locations
Virtual Innovation Center program
Experience Boston Scientific innovation when and where it’s convenient for you. Virtual engagements provide a unique opportunity to take part in a tailor-made, interactive program designed around objectives and areas of interest pertaining to specific products, technologies, and solutions that matter to you. Planned around your schedule using the virtual Innovation Center platform, online experiences last roughly one to three hours.
In addition, you’ll get access to these virtual experiences a week before and a week after your live program:
- Product Showcase: Watch as products are brought to life via augmented reality.
- Manufacturing Tour: Go behind the scenes of Boston Scientific and see first-hand how medical device innovation comes together.
- Patient Stories: View patient stories to better understand how together we are making an impact on the lives of patients and their families.
What healthcare providers say
"Just seeing how genuinely engaged each team is regarding their project area and their true drive to help people with heart and vascular disease is refreshing and inspiring to me as a cardiologist."
"I really appreciated having the right people for collaboration all in the same place at the same time so we could have a robust discussion together. It shows that Boston Scientific is willing to bring together high-ranking individuals within their company to help me with taking care of my patients."
Inspire innovation for the next generation
As part of Boston Scientific’s commitment to shaping a better future for our patients, customers, employees, communities and the world, some Innovation Center programs provide the opportunity to give back.
After attending select Innovation Center programs, you will have the opportunity to learn more about these causes and help direct where to give in our community. Past organizations have included High Tech Kids, Scrubs Camp and Girls Inc., YWCA.
For more details or to inquire about an Innovation Center program, contact your Boston Scientific representative. You may also email the Innovation Center directly.