Supported by robust clinical evidence, Ranger provides exceptional outcomes, effortless deliverability, and efficient drug transfer.
Exceptional Outcomes vs. IN.PACT™
In the COMPARE Trial1, Ranger Demonstrated similar primary patency with half the total drug dose2 at 12 & 24 months.
2. Based on total drug dose for (4mmx60mm) or (averages for full size matrix) per the Ranger and IN.PACT DCB Directions for Use.
* Log-rank p-value compares the entire K-M curves from time zero to full one year follow-up window.
Dierk Scheinert, MD shares how the COMPARE Trial results impact his practice.
Dierk Scheinert, MD
University Hospital of Leipzig
Exceptional Outcomes vs. PTA
In the Ranger II SFA Pivotal Trial, Ranger demonstrated nearly 90% K-M Primary Patency at 12 months3
12-Month Kaplan-Meier Primary Patency
versus PTA (74.0%)
- RANGER II SFA Pivotal Trial 12-Month Results presented by Marianne Brodmann. LINC 2020. 12-Month Primary Endpoints: Binary Primary Patency = 82.9% for Ranger DCB and 66.3% for PTA (p= <0.0017). Freedom from Major Adverse Events = 94.1% for Ranger DCB and 83.5% for PTA (Pnon-inferiority<0.0001)
Nicolas Shammas, MD shares perspectives on Ranger's platform and compatibility with atherectomy devices.
Nicolas Shammas, MD
- Drug dose density = 2 μg/mm2
- COMPARE Clinical Trial 12-Month Full Cohort Results presented by Sabine Steiner, MD. LINC 2020. K-M Primary Patency = 88.4%.
RANGER II SFA Pivotal Trial 12-Month Results presented by Marianne Brodmann. LINC 2020. K-M Primary Patency = 89.8%
- Gongora et al. Comparative Drug-Coated Balloon Study. JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015 doi.org/10.1016/j.jcin.2015.03.020
- RANGER II SFA PK Substudy presented by Ravish Sachar, MD. VIVA 2019.
Ranger is a registered or unregistered trademark of Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Stay Up to Date
Receive emails about the latest drug-eluting technology news, innovations and events in your area.
Explore DE Resources
Get physician perspectives, clinical data sheets and other resources about drug-eluting innovations.