We’re dedicated to transforming patients’ lives by developing groundbreaking electrophysiology solutions, continuously improving our products, and collaborating with health care professionals to solve their toughest challenges. Find out how we’re helping more people in more places worldwide live longer, healthier lives.
This ICM system puts you in control with a dual-stage algorithm capable of rejecting false positives and remote programming technology that improves efficiency and maximizes your time.
WATCHMAN FLX™ Left Atrial Appendage Closure Device
A one-time procedure that effectively reduces the risk of stroke in patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation who need an alternative to blood thinners.
HeartLogic™ Heart Failure Diagnostic
The first FDA-approved remote heart failure diagnostic with multiple, novel physiologic sensors that is validated to help predict signs of worsening heart failure weeks in advance. 1
EMBLEM™ MRI S-ICD System
The world's only subcutaneous implantable cardioverter defibrillator helps protect against sudden cardiac arrest while leaving the heart and vasculature untouched.
RHYTHMIA HDxTM Mapping System
This high-definition cardiac mapping system offers unprecedented clarity to help you diagnose efficiently and deliver targeted therapy for all levels of complexity.
Procedures & Treatments
We're Here to Help
Request a Sales Rep
Fill out a quick form and one of our sales representatives will be in touch to answer any questions you have.
Find contact information, technical support, ordering and product information, and other resources for healthcare professionals.
Education & Training
Find out how we’re advancing the science of heart rhythm disorders with minimally invasive procedures that empower health care professionals and improve patients’ lives.
|Offering the industry’s longest battery life, devices powered with EnduraLife™ Battery Technology help reduce the risk of complications due to changeouts.2,3|
Boston Scientific devices with ImageReady™ MR Conditional Systems allow patients to safely undergo 1.5T full-body MRI scans.4,5
Find product manuals for Boston Scientific devices.
Access our quarterly Product Performance Report.
Get reimbursement tools for physicians and administrators.
Canadian Class Actions
1. Boehmer JP, Hariharan R, Devecchi FG, et al. A Multisensor algorithm predicts heart failure events in patients with implanted devices: results from the MultiSENSE study. JACC Heart Fail. 2017 Mar;5(3):216-25.
2. Lewis et al. Estimating the Risks and Benefits of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Generator Replacement: A Systematic Review meta-analysis.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 2016
3. Arana-Rueda et al.Repeated procedures at the generator pocket are determinant of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator infection.Clinical Cardiology. May 2017
4. Reference ImageReady MRI Technical Guide
5. Only when Conditions of Use are met