The AVVIGO Guidance System is the only system that offers the game-changing performance of the COMET II Pressure Guidewire and your choice of physiology modality in a flexible, tablet-based platform.
- Always ready for your patient, this tablet has an easy-to-use touch screen that starts up in an instant
- Flexible, set-up configurations for every lab
- Suite of physiology indices: FFR, DFR, and Pd/Pa
- SmartMinimum automatically removes artifacts to help you quickly identify the true FFR value
- Simple bedside mount
- Compatible with your hemodynamic system
- Seamless Bluetooth connection with AVVIGO Guidance System
COMET II Pressure Guidewire
- Optimized rail support for device delivery
- Free-spinning, quick-release handle
- One wire for the entire procedure
|AVVIGO™ Guidance System||08714729996538||H749 009761 0|
|FFR Link||08714729890010||H749 555100 0|
|COMET II™ Pressure Guidewire||08714729960140||H749 3935911 0|
The C-code used for the COMET II Pressure Guidewire is C1769. C-codes are used for hospital outpatient device reporting for Medicare and some private payers.
Note: Boston Scientific Corporation is not responsible for correct use of codes on submitted claims; this information does not constitute reimbursement or legal advice.