For information on returns process, please select a product category below:
Cardiac Rhythm Management and LATITUDE Products
For information on returning Pacemakers, ICDs, or LATITUDE products, please contact your local sales representative, or contact customer service at 1-800-CARDIAC (1-800-227-3422).
Returning Explanted Devices
Information on returning products for analysis and providing product performance observations.
Spinal Cord Stimulation Products
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm Eastern
All Other Products
Returned Goods Authorization
Authorization to return merchandise is required for all returns and may be withheld at the sole discretion of Boston Scientific.
Contact the Customer Service Returns Department for a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
Customer Service Returns Department: 1-800-862-1284
The request for authorization must include:
- Reason for the return
- Order number, lot number, quantity
- Purchase order number, Boston Scientific invoice number, date of invoice
Return Shipping Address
Boston Scientific Corporation
Customer Service Returns Department
500 Commander Shea Blvd.
Quincy, MA 02171
Returns Requirements and Policies
- A copy of the packing slip or invoice must accompany all merchandise returned to Boston Scientific.
- The Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number must be clearly marked on the shipping container. Merchandise returned without an RGA number will not be accepted or considered returned for purposes of the warranty.
- Timeframe for returns is 90 days from date of shipment and product must have 6 months of shelf life remaining to be authorized for returns unless the product shipped out with less than 6 months. Restocking fees may apply.
- Products manufactured as Specials or Custom products are not returnable.
- Material that is opened, damaged, with customer labels applied on packaging, with pen marks, expired or tampered with is not returnable for credit.
- Capital Equipment and Accessories processed in error by Boston Scientific will receive full credit if returned within 30 days of invoice date in saleable condition. Cannot be returned once customer has taken title to the equipment.
- Even Exchanges of customer owned inventory require one of the following approvals: Regional Manager, Divisional Manager approval or Sales Rep cost center.
- Customer absorbs shipping costs, unless BSC or transportation carrier error.