EMBLEM™ S-ICD System
Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator
Progressive Therapy Starts with S-ICD
The EMBLEM MRI S-ICD system is the first and only subcutaneous implantable defibrillator that provides protection for a broad range of patients at risk for sudden cardiac death while also providing protection from the risks and complications associated with transvenous leads. And it remains outside the sternum, never touching the heart.
- Works for patients of all ages
- Minimizes serious complications
- Offers a less invasive alternative that’s predictable, safer and simpler
- Is more flexible and easier to extract
Fewer Risks - TODAY
Training & Education
Explore continuing education courses, best practices modules and other training and resources for S-ICD.
Learn about advancements in the S-ICD implant procedure, including the 2-incision and intermuscular implant techniques.
Explore clinical outcomes and learn about the first prospective, randomized, non-inferiority clinical trial comparing S-ICD to TV-ICD
1. Boston Scientific CRM Product Performance Report, Q4 2023.
2. Koneru, JN, Jones, PW, Hammill, EF, Wold, N, and Ellenbogen, KA, Risk Factors and Temporal Trends of Complications Associated With Transvenous Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Leads. J Am Heart Assoc, 2018. 7(10).