Ablate with Accuracy and Precision
The first navigation-enabled catheter with mini electrodes and open irrigation, the INTELLANAV MIFI OI Ablation Catheter combines high-definition mapping, accurate tracking, Total Tip Cooling™ design and unparalleled clarity.
When used with the RHYTHMIA HDx™ Mapping System, INTELLANAV MIFI OI offers the power of HD mapping for greater precision and accuracy.
- Diagnose with more, high-quality data
- More precisely target the ablation site
- Efficiently confirm procedural endpoints
The INTELLANAV MIFI OI Ablation Catheter combines advanced technology through the tip and mini-electrode design to give you unprecedented clarity in electrophysiology procedures.
- True Tip Location: The unique design of the INTELLANAV MIFI OI Ablation Catheter enables precise identification of the catheter tip location.
- True Tissue Assessment: A highly localized signal, from the mini-electrodes, allows for distinction between viable and non-viable tissue types with more accuracy over conventional bi-poles.2
- True Ablation Feedback: The catheter’s unique technology provides more precise ablation EGM information and lesion maturation feedback in tissue compared to bi-polar EGMs.3
Total Tip Cooling Design
- Internal Cooling: Dual chambers uniformly cool the entire tip internally.
- Greater Cooling Capacity: Consistently cooler throughout RF delivery than traditional thermocool.4
- External Washing: Optimized flow pattern actively washes entire tip electrode externally.
The INTELLANAV MIFI OI Ablation Catheter offers ≤ 1mm navigational accuracy in RHYTHMIA HDx Mapping System cases for increased accuracy, efficiency and performance. This advanced catheter with mini-electrodes allows visualization of the same high-quality, high-resolution signals on an ablation catheter that you’ve come to expect with INTELLAMAP ORION™, so you can deliver energy with precision and accuracy.
Curve Style and Options
Want More Info?