RHYTHMIA HDx™ Mapping System: Clearly Different
More Data. Better Outcomes.
The high point density of the RHYTHMIA HDxTM Mapping System reduces the amount of interpolation between annotated points. This means you can more accurately visualize propagation patterns and more precisely identify small gaps and areas of interest for better patient outcomes.
The RHYTHMIATM Mapping System Difference
- Collects exponentially more data points in a fraction of the mapping time through its automated mapping algorithm, gathering on average, as reported in one study, as many as 2,753 —3,566 EGMs per map vs. 120—148 EGMs for single-electrode catheters.1
- Allows for an almost unlimited number of data points on a map or case
- Leverages the INTELLAMAP ORION™ Mapping Catheter, which features a 64-electrode design that allows for the quick collection of large amounts of data
"The high numbers of electrodes provide comprehensive and accurate electrical information to enable insight into underlying AT mechanisms and activation patterns that have rarely been available in this detail before."2
Higher-Quality Data. Better Decision-Making.
The high-density coverage of RHYTHMIA HDx™ mapping provides ultra-clear contact EGM signals. The system’s HD maps, acquired with the help of the INTELLAMAP ORION™ Mapping Catheter, allow you to more clearly identify gaps in lesion sets, locate channels, characterize complex substrates, and visualize propagation of complex arrhythmia circuits, even in heavily diseased or scarred chambers.
The RHYTHMIA HDxTM Mapping System Difference
- With a clinically proven 0.01 mV noise floor3, RHYTHMIA HDx reduces the potential for signal noise and reveals what cannot be visualized with standard-definition mapping systems
- vMapTM allows you to confirm ablation delivery and uncover gaps in minutes
- The compact 2.5mm interelectrode spacing and flat, industry-smallest electrodes4 of the INTELLAMAP ORIONTM Mapping Catheter enable it to produce more contact EGMs, delivering in-depth visualizations with minimal point interpolation -- even in low voltage substrate
Data Accuracy and Speed Bring Unparalleled Clarity
Unlike cardiac mapping systems that operate with manual point-by-point annotation, RHYTHMIA HDx software enables continuous, rapid, automatic mapping for consistency, speed and accuracy.
The RHYTHMIA Cardiac Mapping System Difference
- Features a novel annotation algorithm shown to deliver 99.98% accuracy5
- Collects thousands of relevant data points in a matter of minutes, dramatically reducing map-acquisition time
- Employs robust, user-defined beat triggers and acceptance criteria to ensure that only beats from the rhythm of interest are mapped