Clarity for More Precise Localization
Designed to work with the RHYTHMIA HDx™ cardiac mapping system, INTELLAMAP ORION™ Mapping Catheter is engineered to support high-definition mapping, bringing unprecedented resolution and accuracy to the mapping of even the most complex arrhythmias.
Precise Localization of Even the Most Complex Arrhythmias
- 64 flat, printed electrodes to capture more signals and only at the tissue-electrode interface, reducing the potential for signal noise
- 3X more electrodes than standard mapping catheters1
- Unique, iridium oxide (Ir-Ox)-coated electrode design for optimal noise performance
- Variable diameter (3–22 mm) for use in various anatomical structures
- 8 electrodes distributed across 8 evenly spaced splines
- A smaller electrode surface area of 0.4 sq mm2 can provide better near-field signal quality
- Approximately 5X smaller than the PentaRay™ NAV electrodes3 to help you maximize contact, minimize far-field signal capture and acquire the clearest map possible
- Small electrodes combined with 2.5 mm inter-electrode spacing provide higher-density coverage and sharp, high-quality signals for precise localization of even the most complex arrhythmias
Catheter and Handle Design
- 8.5 Fr. 180° bidirectional steerability
- Compatible with most commercially available 8.5F fixed and steerable sheaths
- Flushing port designed to prevent clot formation
- Ergonomically designed deployment and steering mechanisms allows catheter manipulation to all structures of the heart
"The high numbers of electrodes provide comprehensive and accurate electrical information to enable insight into underlying AT mechanisms and activation patterns that have rarely been available in this detail before."4
Schaeffer et al., 2016
Find ordering information for the INTELLAMAP ORION High-Resolution Mapping Catheter.
Want More Info?
Request a rep to learn how RHYTHMIA HDx can bring unprecedented clarity to your EP lab.
Experience RHYTHMIA HDx for Yourself
Join us for an in-person experience to see the clarity the RHYTHMIA HDx cardiac mapping system offers first-hand.
More Cardiac Mapping and Ablation Products
See all our electrophysiology products that work with the RHYTHMIA HDx Mapping System.