Everolimus-Eluting Platinum Chromium Coronary Stent System
Outstanding Safety and Performance with the SYNERGY Bioabsorbable Polymer (BP) Stent
Watch how the unique abluminal, bioabsorbable polymer with synchronous drug-elution and polymer absorption has shown healing and safety benefits.
ARC Definite Stent Thrombosis Rates for the SYNERGY BP Stent1*
Late and Very Late stent thrombosis rates ranging from 0-0.2% in every clinical trial report thus far
SYNERGY BP Stent Ranked #1 for Lowest Relative Risk of Definite/Probable Stent Thrombosis2*
The Kang et al (2016) meta-analysis is the most comprehensive network meta-analysis comparing contemporary coronary stents and scaffolds to date.
- The study compared definite/probable stent thrombosis at 1-year between all study stents, which included data from 110 randomized controlled trials and 111,088 patients.
- The primary endpoint was definite or probable stent thrombosis at 1-year.
- The SYNERGY BP Stent ranked #1 for lowest relative risk of stent thrombosis, followed by the Promus PREMIER™ Permanent Polymer Stent ranked at #2.2
2. Kang, S.et al. J Am Coll Cardiol Intv. doi:10.1016/j.jcin.2016.03.038
* Caution should be taken in interpreting study results, as some stents had limited numbers of comparisons, and some of the studies had a potential risk of bias. All PtCr-EES stents, also includes PROMUS Element and PROMUS Element Plus. Def/prob ST was available in 110 studies with 111,088 patients.