Prosthetic Urology Featured Product
Male Stress Urinary Incontinence
Inspiring, Real-World Examples of Prosthetic Urology Innovation
Physicians in the prosthetic urology space drive innovation for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and male stress urinary incontinence through patient education, training, technology, collaborating with peers.
Learn about the latest products and procedures from your peers.
If you have any questions about reimbursement or just need to speak with one of our customer service representatives, please visit us at the resources page.
Talk to a representative
Want to learn more about products and services? One of our sales representatives will be happy to contact you.
Caution: U.S. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.All photographs taken Boston Scientific. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Al Ansari A, Talib RA, Canguven O, et al. Axial penile rigidity influences patient and partner satisfaction after penile prosthesis implantation. Arch Ital Urol Androl. Sep 26; 85(3):138-42
- Montorsi F, Rigatti P, Carmignani G, et al. AMS three-piece inflatable implants for erectile dysfunction: a long-term multi-institutional study in 200 consecutive patients. Eur Urol. 2000 Jan;37(1):50-5.
- AMS 700™ with MS Pump™ Penile Prosthesis Product Line Instructions for Use. American Medical Systems, Inc. 2016.
- Spectra™ Concealable Penile Prosthesis Instructions for Use. American Medical Systems, Inc. 2017.
- Trost L, Elliott DS. Male stress urinary incontinence: a review of surgical treatment options and outcomes. Adv Urol. 2012;2012:287489.
- Data on file with Boston Scientific.
- Welk BK, Herschorn, S. The male sling for post-prostatectomy urinary incontinence: a review of contemporary sling designs and outcomes. BJU Int. 2012 Feb;109(3):328-44.