Every TAVR patient deserves protection.
Heart teams agree - it's worth protecting patients from any degree of stroke and neurocognitive impairment.
Rose Hansen, VCC, and Dr. David Rose, Neurologist, discuss why patients fear stroke more than any other TAVR consequence.
Cerebral Embolic Protection Webinar
In this webinar, Drs. David Z. Rose and Hemal Gada discuss the subtle neurological deficits caused by TAVR, discrepancies between clinical presentation versus neurological imaging, stroke risk predictors, and more.
- Full webinar
- Chapter 1: TAVR-Related Stroke Risk Predictors
- Chapter 2: Why Subtle Neurological Deficits Matter
- Chapter 3: The Impact of Stroke
- Chapter 4: TAVR Costs in an Evolving Landscape
- Chapter 5: SENTINEL Technology and Clinical Data
- Chapter 6: The Economics of Stroke and Cerebral Embolic Protection
- Chapter 7: Q&A with Drs. Hemal Gada & David Rose
CRT Virtual Conference
The final TAVR-focused session of the CRT virtual conference featured several presentations highlighting the ACURATE neo2™ and SENTINEL CPS technologies.
Live Protected TAVR™ case performed by Dr. Lars Søndergaard at Copenhagen Medical Center. Panel includes Drs. John Wang (Medstar Union Memorial Hospital) and Mike Rinaldi (Carolinas Medical Center).
Dr. Mike Rinaldi discusses cerebral embolic protection utilization and benefit in an analysis of recent clinical data from his practice at Carolinas Medical Center.
Dr. Aloke Finn (CV Path Institute) presents findings from the SENTINEL Low and Intermediate Risk (LIR) Registry.
ACURATE neo2 is an investigational device and restricted under federal law to investigational use only. Not available for sale.