MultiSENSE was an international, multicenter, non-randomized feasibility study designed to determine how ambulatory sensor measurements change with worsening heart failure (HF).
Develop and validate a multi-sensor algorithm for the early detection of worsening heart failure.
HeartLogic multi-sensor index and alert algorithm provide a sensitive and timely predictor of impending heart failure decompensation.1
- 10+ years research
- Data analysis from 12 clinical trials
- Extensive HF clinic customer visits
- Thousands of candidate features evaluated and down selected for optimal algorithm development
“I think HeartLogic is very compelling because for the first time we have an algorithm that’s really been validated and is an algorithm that touches upon the things as clinicians that we think are important.”
Carl Fier, MD, FACC
Identifying High-Risk Patients
The MultiSENSE study demonstrated HeartLogic Heart Failure Diagnostic’s ability to identify high-risk patients, which may allow clinicians to focus on patients at highest risk while maintaining surveillance of low-risk patients.
Sign up for periodic emails and receive a HeartLogic fact sheet to share with your patients’ care teams.
Get Phase I results from this global trial evaluating the integration of HeartLogic into clinical practice.
See how HeartLogic consistently detected HF events in real-world analyses of nearly 500 patients in four studies.
1. Boehmer JP, Hariharan R, Devecchi FG, et al. A multisensor algorithm predicts heart failure events in patients with implanted devices: results from the MultiSENSE study. JACC Heart Fail. 2017 Mar;5(3):216-225. doi: 10.1016/j.jchf.2016.12.011
2. Gardner R, Singh J, Stancak B, et al. HeartLogic multisensor algorithm identifies patients during periods of significantly increased risk of heart failure events: results from the MultiSENSE study. Circ Heart Fail. 2018;11(7):e004669. doi: 10.1161/circheartfailure.117.004669