Peripheral Thrombectomy Catheter
Hear leading experts discuss the benefit ZelanteDVT brings to their practice when treating large venous thrombus
The AngioJet ZelanteDVT thrombectomy catheter is specifically designed to treat deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in large-diameter upper and lower peripheral veins ≥ 6 mm. ZelanteDVT is the most powerful thrombectomy catheter in the market-leading AngioJet portfolio.
The ZelanteDVT catheter makes it possible to quickly remove large thrombus burden in veins and restore blood flow, giving you the power to dominate DVTs.
- Four times the thrombus-removal power of Solent™ Omni and Solent Proxi catheters*
- Single inflow window for torqueable and directional thrombectomy power
- Power Pulse™ enabled for infusion of physician-specified fluids, including thrombolytic agents
- Inflow window indicator band
Solent Omni and Proxi Catheters
The Solent Omni and Proxi catheters provide the power and flexibility to remove thrombus in veins ≥ 3 mm. Power Pulse Delivery can infuse lytic into the clot. Contrast injection capability and guidewire exchange increase treatment efficiencies.
Venous Catheter Specifications
|ZelanteDVT||Solent Omni||Solent Proxi|
|Vessel Diameter||≥ 6 mm||3 mm||3 mm|
|Working Length||105 cm||120 cm||90 cm|
|Shaft Diameter||8 F||6 F||6 F|
|Double Marker Band||15 mm||N/A||N/A|
|Sheath Compatibility||8 F||6 F||6 F|
AV Access Thrombectomy
Thrombus narrowing or restricting flow within AV access fistulas and grafts can prevent a patient from undergoing life supportive dialysis treatment.
Used for thrombectomy of both synthetic grafts and natural fistulae, the AngioJet System utilizes powerful Cross-Stream technology to remove thrombotic materials from the dialysis access conduit with minimal vessel wall trauma, potentially decreasing the risk for future thrombotic events.
Catheters with AV access indication include: AVX, Solent Proxi and Solent Omni
The AngioJet™ Thrombectomy System provides the power and flexibility to remove venous thrombus and restore flow in the most challenging of DVT cases.
For deep vein thrombosis cases, the PEARL Registry data demonstrated
- 34% of patients were treated in a single session
- 75% of procedures were completed in < 24 hours
- Less total lytic dose for treating DVT when using PowerPulse/Rapid Lysis (with/without CDT) versus CDT alone.