Using Your SCS Remote Control
Remote Control Quick Start Guides
Storing and Handling Your Remote Control
Although reliability testing has been performed on your SCS remote control to ensure quality manufacturing and performance, there are some things that can permanently damage the components. To help extend the life of your remote, follow these simple guidelines:
- Do not expose your SCS remote control to excessively hot or cold conditions as the sensitive electronics in the remote can be damaged by temperature extremes, particularly high heat.
- Do not leave your remote control in your car or outdoors for extended periods of time.
- If you plan to store your remote for an extended period, be careful that the storage temperature does not exceed -20–60 °C (-4–140 °F).
- Do not drop your remote on hard surfaces.
- Other than for occasional cleaning (see below), avoid getting your remote control wet.
Cleaning Your Remote Control
Resources and Support
We're Here to Help
If you have any questions about your Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS) system, give us a call. We’re happy to help.
Phone: (866) 360-4747
Hours: M-F, 5:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific