Previous generation systems
Storing your remote
There are certain conditions or activities that may permanently damage your remote and its components. Follow the guidelines below and extend the life of your remote:
- Do not expose your charging system to excessively hot or cold conditions as the sensitive electronics can be damaged by temperature extremes, particularly high heat
- Do not leave your charger in your car or outdoors for extended periods of time
- If you plan to store your charging system for an extended period, the storage temperature should not be lower than -20 °C (-4 °F) and should not exceed 60°C (140 °F)
- Handle the system with care and do not drop your remote
- Other than for occasional cleaning (see below), avoid getting your remote wet
Cleaning your remote
Clean your SCS charging system using alcohol or a mild detergent applied with a cloth or tissue. Be sure to remove any residue from soapy detergents with a cloth lightly dampened with water. Do not use abrasive cleansers as they may damage your charger.
Quick Start guides
Download these Quick Start Guides and learn how to change programs, start or stop stimulation, and charge your system.
Download the Remote Control Quick Start Guide for WaveWrite Alpha™ SCS Systems
Download the Remote Control Quick Start Guide for Precision Spectra™, Montage™, Novi™, and Spectra WaveWriter™ SCS Systems