The Visual ICE Cryoablation System is intended for the cryoablative destruction of tissue during minimally invasive percutaneous procedures.
The Visual ICE™ Cryoablation System provides superior freezing performance, an intuitive user interface and innovative platform that incorporates helium-free options for thawing and cautery for track ablation.
The innovative Visual ICE System allows for flexibility in procedure treatment
- Large touch-screen monitor
- Ten separate system channels, twenty needle ports provide opportunity to treat large tumors
- Four multi-point thermal sensors for sensing location and temperature for procedural performance
- Enlarged, positionable timers allow procedural status monitoring from a distance
- Argon and/or Helium gas can be used depending on cryoablation needles
Intuitive user interface provides an ease of operation
- Consistent gas flow rates are maintained to active needles, producing the strongest possible ice
- Software controls optimize performance for simultaneous activation of multiple needles
- Design features facilitate easy set-up and on-screen icons lead procedural actions
- Software functions can be customized based on procedure and need for advanced functions