Visual ICE™ MRI
Specialized for the magnet room, the Visual-ICE MRI Cryoablation System is the only ablation system that leverages the unique advantages of cryoablation zonevisibility with the exquisite image resolution of MR.
Specialized for the magnet room, the Visual-ICE MRI Cryoablation System is the only ablation system that leverages the unique advantages of cryoablation zone visibility with the exquisite image resolution of MR.
- MRI visualization allows monitoring of iceball formation
- Intuitive user interface provides easy operation
- Precise & effective treatment1-4 without the need for surgery or repeated radiation treatments5-7
- 16 needle ports allowing for a range of cryoablation procedures
- van Oostenbrugge TJ, Langenhuijsen JF, Overduin CT, et al. J Vasc Interv Radiol 2017; 28(8): 1098-1107
- Gangi A, Tsoumakidou G, Abdelli O, et al. Eur Radiol 2012; 22(8): 1829-1835
- Aghayev A, Tatli S. Expert Rev Med Devices 2014; 11(1): 41-52
- Glazer DI, Tatli S, Shyn PB, et al. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2017; 209(6): 1381-1389
- Kinsman KA, White ML, Mynderse LA. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 2017; doi: 10.1007/s00270-017-1799-6
- Woodrum DA, Kawashima A, Gorny KR, Mynderse LA. Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 2015; 23(4): 607-619
- Woodrum DA, Kawashima A, Karnes RJ. Urology 2013; 82(4): 870-875
Product Specifications and Sizes
MRI Cryoablation Needles
Used with the Visual-ICE MRI Cryoablation System, our MRI needles leverage the unique advantages of cryoablation zone visibility with the exquisite image resolution of MR.
Classic MRI Needles: IceRod™ MRI and IceSeed™ MRI
- Straight or angled 90° needle configurations in a choice of lengths and diameters
- Three-facet sharp needle tip of easy percutaneous insertion and control
- Accurate shaft distance markers to optimize needle placement
- Lightweight handles to minimize torque on inserted needles, with color-coding for ease of identification
- Unibody closed-tube design which minimizes risk of gas leakage vs welded tip designs