RESONATE™ X4 CRT-D
Powered by EnduraLife™ Battery Technology
The RESONATETM CRT-D offers an extraordinary, holistic approach to cardiac care. In addition to the HeartLogicTM Heart Failure Diagnostic, ImageReadyTM MR-Conditional and SmartCRTTM Technology, RESONATE X4 features EnduraLifeTM Battery Technology which provides the clinical freedom to make programming decisions without worrying about the battery.
EnduraLife Battery Technology offers up to 13.3 years projected longevity with MultiSite Pacing turned on.**
Personalize CRT therapy with smart solutions that allow you to optimize where, when and how to pace.
Your patients can safely undergo Full Body MRI scans with ImageReady MR-Conditional Systems.†
*Boehmer JP, Hariharan R, Devecchi FG, et al. A Multisensor algorithm predicts heart failure events in patients with implanted devices: resultsfrom the MultiSENSE study. JACC Heart Fail. 2017 Mar;5(3):216-25.
** Assumes: 2.0V RA, LV-only, 2.0V LV, 700Ω, 15% A pacing, 100% LV pacing, No LATITUDE, No Respiratory Rate Sensor, No Heart Failure Sensor Suite.
†When conditions of use are met.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|G447||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.18 x 0.99||73.8||32.5||RA: IS-1; RV: DF4; LV: IS4||C1882|
|RA/RV||LV||LVbd||500Ω with LATITUDE™b||700Ω with
RS, or HFSSc
|MultiSite Pacing Off|
|Typical programmed setting||BiV||2.5 V||3.0 V||Off||9.7||10.5||11.3|
|Maximum labeled longevity||LV-Only||2.0 V / Off||2.0 V||Off||12.9||13.2||14.7|
|MultiSite Pacing On|
|Typical programmed setting||BiV MSP||2.5 V||3.0 V||3.0 V||8.2||9.1||9.7|
|Maximum labeled longevity||LV-Only MSP||2.0 V / Off||2.0 V||2.0 V||11.5||12.1||13.3|
- Assumes 70 PPM LRL; DDDR mode; 0.4 ms Pulse Width (RA, RV, LV); sensors On, Heart Failure Sensor Suite On.
- Projected longevity is calculated assuming 2 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is on and that the pulse generator spends 3 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
a. Assumes ZIP telemetry use for 2 hours at implant and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b. Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE™ Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, quarterly scheduled remote follow ups, and other typical interrogations.
c. Assumes LATITUDE™ Communicator is not used, Respiratory Sensor is Off, and Heart Failure Sensor Suite is Off.
d. Applies to models with MultiSite Pacing (MSP).
Additional Longevity Information
- Boston Scientific devices have corporate warranties at 6 years in available geographies. Warranty information available at www.bostonscientific.com/warranty.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.9 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by date).