INGEVITY™ MRI Pacing Leads are FDA-approved for use with ACCOLADE™ MRI and ESSENTIO™ MRI Pacemakers as an ImageReady MR-Conditional Pacing System.1
- Safe and effective full body scans in 1.5T and 3T MRI environments (SAR 4W/Kg) when MRI Conditions of Use are met1
- No adverse events when performing MRI in recent clinical study2
More importantly, ImageReady MR-Conditional Pacing Systems go beyond MRI to assure uncompromised performance for you and your patients:
LATITUDE™ NXT Patient Management System offers wireless remote monitoring for earlier intervention and better patient outcomes.
- A recent clinical study showed that patients not followed with remote monitoring were at 2X greater risk of death than those who were frequently followed (>75% adherence) using automatic daily monitoring3
- Interrogations are all initiated by the Communicator
- Daily checks for all alerts are included in the published longevity estimates
An automated system evaluation designed to improve clinic workflow and enable greater office efficiency
- Checks lead impedances
- Checks intrinsic amplitudes
- Captures thresholds
Actionable data enables earlier intervention, providing a comprehensive view of your patients' AT/AF and HF status so that you can more efficiently monitor their disease progression.† Our new Atrial Arrhythmia Report allows you to easily:
- Assess AT/AF status and treatment efficacy
- Determine length and burden of episodes
- Correlate patient symptoms to rates
*Not available with ESSENTIO MRI pacemakers.
† Data provided by the ACCOLADE System is intended to support screening and management of AT/AF but does not diagnose AF.
Only Boston Scientific pacemakers offer respiration-based pacing therapy to help fully restore Chronotropic Incompetance (CI). In a recent clinical study, 10% of patients undergoing CET demonstrated severe CI.4