RESONATE™ HF CRT-D
Powered by EnduraLife™ Battery Technology
Our most comprehensive technology for implantable heart failure management, RESONATE™ HF, features the only physiologic sensor proven to restore chronotropic competence1 by adjusting patient heart rate according to changes in movement and respiration. Equipped with a suite of industry-leading HF technologies (RightRate™, SmartCRT™ and HeartLogic™) plus Boston Scientific's exclusive EnduraLife™ Battery Technology, RESONATE HF CRT-D provides physicians with an unprecedented level of insight, power and control.
The only sensor clinically proven to restore chronotropic competence and maintain healthy heart rate variability.1
Enjoy up to 13.2 years projected longevity with RightRate, LATITUDE™ and Heart Failure Sensor Suite turned on.**
*Boehmer JP, Hariharan R, Devecchi FG, et al. A Multisensor algorithm predicts heart failure events in patients with implanted devices: resultsfrom the MultiSENSE study. JACC Heart Fail. 2017 Mar;5(3):216-25.
** Assumes: 2.0V RA, LV-only, 2.0V LV, 700Ω, 15% A pacing, 100% LV pacing, No LATITUDE, No Respiratory Rate Sensor, No Heart Failure Sensor Suite.
†When conditions of use are met.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|G547||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.18 x 0.99||73.8||32.5||RA: IS-1; RV: DF4; LV: IS4||C1882|
|RA/RV||LV||LVbd||500Ω with LATITUDE™b||700Ω with
RS, or HFSSc
|MultiSite Pacing Off|
|Typical programmed setting||BiV||2.5 V||3.0 V||Off||9.7||10.5||11.3|
|Maximum labeled longevity||LV-Only||2.0 V / Off||2.0 V||Off||12.9||13.2||14.7|
|MultiSite Pacing On|
|Typical programmed setting||BiV MSP||2.5 V||3.0 V||3.0 V||8.2||9.1||9.7|
|Maximum labeled longevity||LV-Only MSP||2.0 V / Off||2.0 V||2.0 V||11.5||12.1||13.3|
- Assumes 70 PPM LRL; DDDR mode; 0.4 ms Pulse Width (RA, RV, LV); sensors On, Heart Failure Sensor Suite On.
- Projected longevity is calculated assuming 2 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is on and that the pulse generator spends 3 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
a. Assumes ZIP telemetry use for 2 hours at implant and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b. Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE™ Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, quarterly scheduled remote follow ups, and other typical interrogations.
c. Assumes LATITUDE™ Communicator is not used, Respiratory Sensor is Off, and Heart Failure Sensor Suite is Off.
d. Applies to models with MultiSite Pacing (MSP).
Additional Longevity Information
- Boston Scientific devices have corporate warranties at 6 years in available geographies. Warranty information available at www.bostonscientific.com/warranty.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.9 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by date).