Y-90 Glass Microspheres
What is TheraSphere Now?
TheraSphere Now is a cloud-based website designed to facilitate TheraSphere treatment order submission, tracking and order management.
On this site you can:
- Place an order for TheraSphere doses
- See and order available surplus vials in real time for next-day shipping (orders placed by 7:30pm ET)
- Track your order
- See your order history
- Cancel your order
If this is your first time using the TheraSphere Now online ordering portal, please register by filling out this form. We will process your request and a TheraSphere Consultant will be in touch to complete your account setup.
* Required Field
Interested in TheraSphere Now? Check out our FAQs to see how easily you can get started today.
1. How does TheraSphere Now work?
It’s easy! Once you have logged in to TheraSphere Now, simply:
- Select your treatment date and time
- Select the calibration week (first- or second-week treatment) to see the vial availability based on the desired dose and activity you need for your patient’s treatment
- Then add the desired vials to your order
4. Who can have access to or use TheraSphere Now?
Only facilities that have a TheraSphere Authorized User in the US can use TheraSphere Now. Within those facilities, eligible parties for TheraSphere Now access include:
- Interventional Radiologists
- Nuclear Physicists
- Radiology or Nuclear Medicine Techs
- Office RNs or other staff members who normally place TheraSphere orders
5. Can there be more than one registered user for my facility?
Yes, a facility can have multiple users. Users can be designated with full access (i.e., can place orders) or with view-only access (i.e., cannot place orders but can see and track orders). Registered users within a facility can see all orders placed to improve visibility and access to TheraSphere™ ordering information.
6. Does TheraSphere™ Now calculate treatment dose?
No, TheraSphere Now is only for ordering TheraSphere vials once dosimetry has already been determined through 99Tc-MAA liver mapping and/or dosimetry planning software. For assistance with dose calculation, please contact your local TheraSphere Consultant.
7. Does TheraSphere Now collect patient information?
No patient-level information is collected or used.
8. Are there other ways I can order TheraSphere?
You can submit orders electronically here or you can email this order form to Customer Care at TherasphereCustomerSupport@bsci.com. You will be notified via email by Customer Care once your order is confirmed. If this is your first time ordering TheraSphere, please note that our Customer Care team requires a Customer Information Form completed before your account can be set up.
9. What are the security features of this site?
TheraSphere Now is a cloud-based application and it is SOC 2 compliant. Boston Scientific also conducts frequent vulnerability analysis for identification and prevention from cloud-based threats.
10. Whom can I contact for more information or to see a demo?
Please reach out to your TheraSphere Consultant to learn more about TheraSphere Now and how it can help streamline your dose ordering process. You can also reach out to Customer Care at TherasphereCustomerSupport@bsci.com or 1-866-363-3330.