Featured Content: Cholangioscopy
On Demand Physician-Led Education
From in-service videos to physician-led case studies, our virtual education content offers the resources you and your staff require to advance your skills. Access to hundreds of available high-quality didactic and hands-on training programs developed in collaboration with global thought leaders.Get Started on EDUCARE
Hands-On Device Training
Request Device Training
Explore dozens of available high-quality device in-service resources and videos providing helpful step-by-step instructions for various devices and procedures.
View Device In-Service Videos
Coordinate with our team to bring device training and product demonstrations to you and your staff on-site at your location.
- Hemostasis – Learn about advances in the wide range of treatment modalities for hemostasis including clipping, multiple band ligation, electrocautery, and/or injection.
- Pancreaticobiliary – Learn more about the treatment options for biliary disorders and diseases, focusing on ERCP and advancements in EUS/FNA/FNB.
- Stone Management
- Stricture Management
- Pseudocyst Drainage
- Stenting as a Bridge to Surgery
- Stenting – Learn about stenting throughout the GI tract or about new advances in using stenting as a bridge to surgery.
- Esophageal Stenting
- Enteral Stenting
- Biliary Stenting
- Tissue Resection – Learn about the advancements in tissue resection including hot and cold snaring as well as endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) using different variations of snares.
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection