Training & Support
Explore dozens of available high-quality device in-service resources and videos providing helpful step-by-step instructions for various devices and procedures.
Continuing Nurse Education (CNE) Programs
- Advancements in Esophageal Strictures - Explore the treatment options for benign and malignant esophageal strictures, and stent placement.
- Advances in Pancreaticobiliary Technology - Explore ERCP suite team roles, discuss accessories that contribute to successful procedures and advanced imaging in ERCP
- Alimentary Tract Dilatation - Discuss thehistory and provide a comparison of modalities in the management of alimentary strictures.
- Biopsy Update: Taking Samples Like Never Before - Learn about the latest techniques and processes to improve the quality of biopsy specimens.
- Cholangiopancreatoscopy - Review current technology available and the steps to perform a Cholangiopancreatoscopy using a single operator system.
- Complications of ERCP - Review the potential complications of ERCP.
- Current Treatment Modalities for GI Bleeding - Explore therapeutic options for treating G.I. bleeding and steps to perform an endoscopic clipping procedure.
- Current Trends in the Detection and Treatment of Biliary Stone Disease - Review considerations in the endoscopic detection and treatment of biliary stone disease.
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Applications of Endoscopic EUS - Review the current diagnostic and therapeutic applications of an EUS procedure.
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection - Discover the techniques of Endoscopic Mucosal Resection.
- Endoscopic Treatments for Pancreatitis - Discuss the current treatment options for pancreatitis.
- Innovations of ERCP - Explore biliary stone interventions, various biliary stents, and the technologies available for cholangioscopy.
- The Ins and Outs of Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy - Discuss the technique of PEG and J-tube placement as well as strategies to prevent post-procedure complications
- Management of Biliary Strictures - Explore various approaches and endoscopic accessories utilized in the management of benign and malignant biliary stricture disease.
- Pancreatic Fluid Collections - Explore the variations of pancreatic fluid collections and discuss development and various treatment options in order to enhance patient care.
- Therapeutic Colonoscopic Tissue Resection - Review not only diagnostic and therapeutic colonoscopy, but also the role the procedure plays in the treatment and possible prevention of colorectal cancer.
- Treatment of Malignant Colorectal Obstruction - Learn about the disease states associated with malignant colorectal obstruction and various treatment options focusing on colonic stent placement.
Infection Prevention Continuing Nurse Education (CNE) Programs
- Endoscope Associated Infections - This program summarizes the current information on multi-drug resistant organisms linked to endoscope-associated infections. Participants will examine the link between inadequate endoscope reprocessing and pathogen transmission.
- Endoscope Reprocessing - Participants will learn about specific reprocessing challenges and contrast reprocessing recommended guidelines from various agencies.
- Reprocessing Endoscope Accessories - The program reviews the functions of flexible endoscope accessories along with the FDA Guideline on preventing cross-contamination from water irrigation systems and recommendations for tracking and storing reusable valves and endoscopes as a unique set in the GI Suite.
- Super Bugs and Slime: Challenges in a New Era of Endoscope Reprocessing -Explore the relationships between effective endoscope processing and the microbes it is designed to eliminate. We will discuss how biofilm formation makes relatively straightforward processing protocols difficult to execute and how it impacts the newer approaches to endoscope processing including sterilization, 2X high-level disinfection and culturing endoscopes.
- Tides are Turning: What’s Your Infection Prevention Strategy? Learn about current data on GI endoscope contamination rates as well as the current epidemiology of multidrug-resistant organisms and subsequent impact on endoscope-associated infections.
- Visual Inspection of Flexible Endoscopes - Participants will review the common types of damage that can be detected using a thorough visual inspection routine and learn how to properly handle an endoscope in order to avoid damage during routine use and reprocessing.