Product Ordering and Service Support
Important Changes to Varithena Product Ordering and Service Support
Changes will be effective October 5, 2020
What you need to do:
- In preparation for October 5, 2020, customers should add Boston Scientific to their vendor master. Purchase orders placed on or after October 5, 2020 should be to Boston Scientific, not to Biocompatibles Inc. Please use this table of product codes to update your information.
Previous Product Code
New Product Code
Varithena Polidocanol Injectable Foam 1% (18 mL)
Varithena Universal Admin Pack
Read full details below or download the PDF ›
Varithena Product Ordering and Support Information
|Purchase Orders and Invoices
Here are the Boston Scientific Customer Care contact details that will apply to Varithena starting October 5, 2020:
Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Purchase orders will need to be issued to Boston Scientific starting October 5, 2020.
(This applies only to customers who currently use purchase orders)
- Invoices will come from Boston Scientific after October 5, 2020.
- While you may have received invoices via email from BTG, your first Boston Scientific invoice will be mailed to you. To receive electronic invoices, please follow the directions on your first mailed invoice to choose emailed invoices in the future.
- Remit addresses and accounts will also change to Boston Scientific as of October 5, 2020. To make a payment by check you may remit to the location closest to you at:
Boston Scientific Corporation
PO Box 786205
Philadelphia, PA 19178-6205
The complaint process will not change.
Customers should use the following contact information to report complaints for Varithena:
BTG/Biocompatibles, Inc. Varithena Order Cut-off
Until October 1, 2020, we will accept product orders submitted to BTG/Biocompatibles, Inc. or through your Varithena distributor. Timing for when last product orders must be submitted is as follows:
Last order date: Thursday, October 1, 2020
Last order time: 2:30pm Eastern
Legacy BTG Customer Care will no longer fulfill orders after the listed cut off time. Boston Scientific will resume taking orders October 5, 2020.
All sales and other customer contracts that you now have with BTG entities will be transferred to Boston Scientific Corporation as the new contracting party, with no need for any action by you. All previously agreed-upon contract terms will be maintained for the duration of the contract unless communicated to separately. As contracts are renewed or amended, they will reflect Boston Scientific contract terms and conditions. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions regarding current or future contracts.