The iNod™ | Ultrasound Guidance System offers real-time visualization of peripheral nodule biopsies. The system includes the iNod™ | Ultrasound Guided Biopsy Needle and the iNod™ | Ultrasound Guidance Console.
iNod | Ultrasound Guided Biopsy Needle
Single-use device backed by proven Boston Scientific needle technology:
- Acquire™ needle biopsy device with Franseen tip design offers an internal diameter (ID) that matches the 25G Acquire™ EBUS with up to 2.5cm needle extension.
- 30MHz R-EBUS transducer with needle indicator which provides technology to help physicians visualize peripheral nodules.
- 11-deg needle ramp with braided rotatable shaft which enables real-time repositioning of needle to target both concentric and eccentric lesions.
- 117cm working length which is designed for use with 2mm working channels.
iNod | Ultrasound Guidance Console
Mobile system with a footprint designed to help fit any procedure suite:
- Real-time radial ultrasound generates and processes ultrasound signal to create a composite image of nodule cross-section.
- Tablet-based user interface allows physicians to view and interact with images and measure lesion diameter.
- Software plus HDMI output enables a streamlined workflow by integrating with procedure rooms and connecting to PACS and worklist servers.
|iNod™ | Ultrasound Guided Biopsy Needle
|iNod™ | Ultrasound Guidance Console