Clinical Benefits Beyond MRI for You and Your Patients.
Automatic Daily Monitoring
ACCOLADE MRI and ESSENTIO MRI Pacemakers feature the LATITUDE™ NXT Patient Management System, which offers wireless remote monitoring for earlier intervention and better patient outcomes.
- A recent clinical study showed that patients not followed with remote monitoring are at 2X greater risk of death than those who were frequently followed (>75% adherence) using automatic daily monitoring2
Post-Operative System Test (POST)
An automated system evaluation designed to improve clinic workflow and enable greater office efficiency
- Checks lead impedances
- Checks intrinsic amplitudes
- Captures thresholds
ACCOLADE MRI Pacemaker provides improved access to actionable data that enables earlier intervention:
- The new Atrial Arrhythmia Report is now available with ACCOLADE MRI Pacemakers, providing a comprehensive view of your patient’s AT/AF status and information for assessing AF treatment efficacy†
- ACCOLADE MRI Pacemakers carry forward the HF PERSPECTIV™ System, a comprehensive suite of diagnostic tools that can provide insight into HF disease progression including Respiratory Rate Trend (RRT) which allows you to measure and track your patient’s respiration; Heart Rate Variability (HRV) footprint; SDANN; Autonomic Balance Monitor and heart rate trend showing long-term maximum, minimum and average heart rate
*Not available with ESSENTIO MRI Pacemakers.
†Data provided by the ACCOLADE System is intended to support screening and management of AT/AF but does not diagnose AF.
Respiration-Based Pacing Therapy
Only Boston Scientific pacemakers offer respiration-based pacing therapy which can help to fully restore Chronotropic Competence.3
- 10-15% of patients coming in for routine treadmill testing have chronotropic incompetence (CI)4
- 50% of pacemaker patients with Sick Sinus Syndrome (SSS) have CI, and 67% of patients with AF have CI5