Transobturator Mid-Urethral Sling System with PrecisionBlue™ Design
Transobturator sling with enhanced features that are designed to provide smooth sling placement, intra-operative adjustability designed for minimal tissue disruption, and increased physician visualization that aids in precise sling placement.
Get in touch with our team
Whether you’re looking to trial a product in our Ultra Sling Family or have general questions about the products, the ordering process or clinical data, our team is here to help.
- Needle tip length is designed to facilitate transobturator device passage.
- Two needle configurations, halo and curved, allow physicians to choose the needle that meets their preference.
- Designed to facilitate needle engagement and removal.
- Designed to create a small delivery track due to thin leg size.
- Provides smooth delivery of the sling through the anatomy designed for minimal tissue disruption.
- No sleeve coverage under the sub-urethral segment to allow for visibility and to aid in precise placement.
- Blue centering tab identifies the center of the mesh and provides for equal distribution of mesh on each side of the urethra.
- The centering tab provides the ability to visualize tensioning and centering during positioning and sleeve removal steps.
Blue Advantage™ Mesh
Detanged Polypropylene Material
|850411||M0068504110||Obtryx II System||Single Unit|
|850511||M0068505110||Obtryx II System||Single Unit|
Each System includes Two (2) Delivery Devices and One (1) Mesh Assembly