Transobturator Mid-Urethral Sling System with PrecisionBlue™ Design
Transobturator sling with enhanced features that are designed to provide smooth sling placement, intra-operative adjustability with minimal tissue disruption, and increased physician visualization that aids in precise sling placement.
- Needle tip length is designed to facilitate transobturator device passage
- Two needle configurations, halo and curved, allow physicians to choose the needle that meets their preference
- Designed to facilitate needle engagement and removal
- Designed to create a small delivery track due to thin leg size and provide smooth delivery of the sling through the anatomy allowing for minimal tissue disruption
- No sleeve coverage under the sub-urethral segment to allow for visibility and to aid in precise placement
- Blue centering tab identifies the center of the mesh and provides for equal distribution of mesh on each side of the urethra
- The centering tab can be used to aid in tensioning the mesh implant
Blue Advantage™ Mesh
Detanged Polypropylene Material
- Designed to Reduce Irritation. The polypropylene mesh is de-tanged in the suburethral portion to potentially reduce irritation to the urethral wall.
- Resists Deformation The suburethral portion of the mesh is de-tanged to potentially resist deformation during tensioning.
|850411||M0068504110||Obtryx II System||Single Unit|
|850511||M0068505110||Obtryx II System||Single Unit|
Each System includes Two (2) Delivery Devices and One (1) Mesh Assembly