Models D400, D401, D412, D413
The PERCIVATM ICD is the industry's smallest ICD and features exclusive technologies such as HeartLogicTM Heart Failure Diagnostic and an ImageReadyTM MR-Conditional system.
Your patients can safely undergo Full Body MRI scans with ImageReady MR-Conditional Systems.†
†When conditions of use are met.
(W x H x D)
|D400||VR||5.23 x 7.14 x 0.99||61.9||28.5||RV: IS-1/DF-1||No||C1722|
|D401||DR||5.23 x 7.14 x 0.99||62.3||28.5||RA: IS-1; RV: IS-1/DF–1||No||C1721|
|D412||VR||5.23 x 6.71 x 0.99||60.0||26.5||RV: DF4||Yes||C1722|
|D413||DR||5.23 x 7.03 x 0.99||62.5||28.0||RA: IS-1; RV: DF4||Yes||C1721|
|Type||Pacing Amplitude||Pacing||500Ω with
|700Ω with LATITUDE™b||900Ω with LATITUDE™b||700Ω no LATITUDE™, RS, or HFSSc|
|Typical programmed setting||VR||2.5 V||15%||8.0||8.0||8.1||9.1|
|Maximum labeled longevity||VR||2.0 V / Off||0%||8.2||8.2||8.2||9.3|
|Typical programmed setting||DR||2.5 V||15%||7.2||7.3||7.3||8.1|
|Maximum labeled longevity||DR||2.0 V||0%||7.5||7.5||7.6||8.5|
- Assumes 70 PPM LRL; DDDR mode; 0.4 ms Pulse Width (RA, RV); sensors On, Heart Failure Sensor Suite On.
- Projected longevity is calculated assuming 2 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is on and that the pulse generator spends 3 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
a. Assumes ZIP telemetry use for 2 hours at implant and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b. Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE™ Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, quarterly scheduled remote follow ups, and other typical interrogations.
c. Assumes LATITUDE™ Communicator is not used, Respiratory Sensor is Off, and Heart Failure Sensor Suite is Off.
Additional Longevity Information
- Boston Scientific devices have corporate warranties at 5 years in available geographies. Warranty information available at www.bostonscientific.com/warranty.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.0 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by).