RHYTHMIA HDx Software Suite
- Continuous mapping simultaneously generates accurate, high-resolution 3D electroanatomical maps.
- Dynamic Review lets you efficiently review and edit data points.
- Automated intelligent annotation eliminates time-consuming manual annotation.
- Developed specifically to support high-density, high-resolution mapping.
- Advanced signal processing hardware supports unlimited data point collection.
- Sophisticated noise filtering provides a noise floor of 0.01mV.
- Up to 200 intracardiac channels, and 12 surface ECG signals.
- Connects to the INTELLAMAP ORION™ Mapping Catheter and other compatible EP catheters.
Hybrid Localization System
- Our advanced, flexible open-architecture system gives you the freedom to customize your toolset.
- Magnetic tracking supports Boston Scientific navigation-enabled catheters, providing maximum accuracy and efficiency.
- Magnetic Localization - Accurate to ≤ 1mm¹
- Open architecture supports impedance-based tracking of non-navigation-enabled catheters for flexibility of choice
- Impedance Localization - Accurate to ≤ 2mm¹
INTELLAMAP ORION™ Mapping Catheter
- The INTELLAMAP ORION Mapping Catheter’s unique, efficient design delivers clear, complete signals with elegant, agile control.
- 64 electrodes on 8 splines are electronically printed.
- Interelectrode spacing of 2.5mm delivers high signal quality that is designed to be less susceptible to picking up far-field noise.
- 8.5F with bidirectional steerability.
- Familiar handle includes an actuator to enhance controlled deployment of the basket from diameters of 3-22mm.
- Compatible with most fixed and steerable sheaths.
HDx System Connectology
- HDx Direct Connects in addition to other accessories available to streamline lab set up
Rhythm Management reimbursement resources