The ED Diabetes Talk
Men with diabetes face many difficulties, but few problems are more frustrating than erectile dysfunction (ED). ED is the inability to maintain an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse and it is known that 1 in 2 men with diabetes has sexual troubles caused by their disease.1
EDiabetesTalk is here to help you understand this link between ED and Diabetes, to stress the importance of talking to your patients about ED and to provide tips and tools to help aid in that discussion. Our hope is that together, we can help you educate your patients living with diabetes and build awareness of the ED treatment options available to them.
Why is it important to talk to your patients about ED?
1. Discussing ED can help identify hidden issues:
2. ED can help motivate many patients to make lifestyle changes:
3. Resolving ED can help improve partner support:
4. Resolving ED can enhance a patient’s quality of life:
5. Discussing ED increases value as a patient advocate:
Find an ED Specialist
Boston Scientific Men's Health treatment options could help a patient restore their self-confidence and change their life.