The ROTAPRO Rotational Atherectomy System features a trusted front-cutting concentric mechanism of action on an easy to use platform. This provides physicians with confidence to treat all levels of coronary calcification in even the most complex lesion types.
Confidence to Treat Any Complex Lesion Type1
- Studies demonstrate that ROTAPRO is the only device that can address a wide range of calcified lesions.
- Other atherectomy devices are typically preferred for a smaller subset of cases.
Sub-CTO and tight lesions
Small vessel and distal lesions
ROTAPRO Shows Consistently Low Procedural Complications Despite Being Used in the Toughest Cases2
The ROTAPRO Atherectomy System can be trusted in even the most complex cases. Rotational atherectomy is known to deliver exceptional outcomes, with multiple studies indicating that rotational atherectomy results in high procedural success rates with acceptable short- and longer-term MACE rates considering the severity of patient and lesion characteristics.
Lesions consist of more stenoses (>71%) and calcium severity.3
More lesions with calcific length greater than or equal to 15mm.3
Fewer complications post atherectomy (22.4% Orbital Atherectomy vs 12.8% Rotational Atherectomy), despite being used in more complex lesions, ROTAPRO has fewer total complications post atherectomy.3
Larger percentage of bifurcations, Aortic-Ostial lesions, small vessel and tortuosity treated.4
Trusted Atherectomy Technology
Tried and true. The ROTAPRO™ Atherectomy System is an essential tool for addressing lesions with any level of calcification.
Trusted for Over
Certified Operators in the U.S.
Reliable Mechanism of Action
- Concentric, Precise Front-Cutting Design
- Front cutting enables access to lesions where other devices cannot cross
- Concentric rotation provides precision in high risk PCIs for predictable results.
- Intuitive design reduces setup and procedural time
- Streamlined connections for faster system setup
- Easy-to-use controls, all at your fingertips
- Operating system 2.0 provides hands free Dynaglide, better burr response and smoother sound
Multiple Burr Sizes
Provides ability to treat a wide range of vessel sizes, for more precise ablation.
Ability to adjust burr size up or down in the same case if needed.
Get More Info
Get more in depth and learn more about product specifications and ordering information.