Medical Specialties > Interventional Cardiology > Coronary Interventions > Clinical Data > Coronary Physiology > Diastolic Hyperemia-Free Ratio™ (DFR™)
Study Methodology & Analysis
- DFR values were compared to iFR values using the 893 waveform tracings from the 833 patients pooled from the VERIFY 2 and CONTRAST studies
- The DFR window uses two criteria: Pa < mean Pa and down-sloping Pa
- No ECG signal were required
- No need to identify dicrotic notch
- Greater divergence of the curves demonstrates better prognostic ability
- There was no statistically significant difference in prognostic performance among any of the NHPRs
Learn how to optimize your approach with IVUS and the POLARIS Multi-Modality Guidance System.
See the broadest portfolio of dependable, sophisticated PCI devices.
Get exclusive product updates, training and educational opportunities, and more.
Fill out a quick form and one of our sales representatives will be in touch.