Boston Scientific offers a variety of education programs for female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgeons to train on the safe and effective use of our products. Programs are primarily focused on the procedures and products supporting surgical treatment of pelvic organ prolapse and stress urinary incontinence, including:
- Observational Preceptorship an Proctorship Training Programs
- Preceptor Training Center of Excellence Programs: Sacrocolpopexy (SCP)
- National Cadaver Lab Programs
- Educational Lecture Programs
This interactive online resource offers healthcare professionals a custom, educational experience. Access a wide range of content on demand ranging from procedural videos to hands-on training sessions — in one convenient location.
Observational Preceptorship and Proctorship Training Programs
Preceptor Training Center of Excellence Program: Sacrocolpopexy (SCP)
Upon completion, physicians will gain a deeper understanding of clinical decisions related to patient selections, treatment algorithms and patient follow-up. The program is designed to increase the physician’s comfort and confidence related to advanced procedural techniques intended to improve the efficiency of the OR and improve the quality of patient care.
A typical course includes:
- Didactic and discussions around the practical approach to clinical theory
- Case observations focusing on advanced procedural technique
- Discussions around best practices, mesh characteristics and OR efficiencies while maintaining clinical outcomes
National Cadaver Lab Programs