Urethral Bulking Injection
SidekickTM Needle — Designed for patient comfort, to reduce trauma to surrounding tissue and to guide placement.
Easy-to-Use Syringe — Comfortable fit in hand without need for additional administration device.
Coaptite injection is used to obtain closure at the bladder neck to mid-urethra.
Coaptite urethral bulking injection provides coaptation of the bladder neck and/or mid-urethra for women who have stress urinary incontinence (SUI). This long lasting* yet non-permanent option provides a less invasive choice to meet the individual treatment goals of each SUI patient.
Safe, inherently biocompatible material
- Biodegradable, composed of particles made of the same components that make up bone and teeth, and a saline-based carrier gel
- Forms an even distribution of particles with a degree of interstitial space that creates a scaffold for possible tissue ingrowth
- Adds volume to coapt the urethra for women who suffer from SUI due to intrinsic sphincteric deficiency (ISD)
- Designed to provide procedural ease-of-use and durability without the need for additional, bulky administration devices
- Achieves comparable outcomes to traditional, gold-standard bovine collagen3 with fewer re-injections and less material volume
Post-Approval Study Demonstrates Long-Lasting Relief and High Efficacy
A More Natural Bulk
Coaptite’s inherently biocompatible material not only provides volume, it also facilitates the in-growth of new tissue in the area injected.1
Less Volume, Less Hassle
Less material volume means fewer syringe exchanges, potentially reducing time in the procedure and the risk of needle movement during injections.3
|M0068903000||Coaptite™ Implant, 1 ml syringe each|
|M0068903040||Sidekick™ Needle, 14.6 inch, 21 ga.|