A stent designed to facilitate healing.1,2 The Retromax Plus Endopyelotomy Stent is designed to deliver optimal drainage and aid in the patient’s healing process.1,2
- Retromax Plus is a dual-diameter stent designed to facilitate healing post-procedure.2
- Thin wall to help maintain an open and unblocked ureter, designed to promote drainage after endopyelotomy.2
- Larger 14F proximal diameter designed to facilitate ureteral healing post-endopyelotomy.2
- High-retention coil strength, consistent with Percuflex™ Material stents, helps maintain the pigtail shape and reduce potential for stent migration.3,4
- Up to 365-day indwell time.5
- Smooth, tapered tip is designed to help you place the stent more accurately in the ureteral orifice.6
- HydroPlus™ Coating designed to facilitate advancement.4,7
Variable Length Sizes
- Smaller 7F distal diameter and larger 14F proximal diameter.
- Available in lengths ranging from 22cm – 30cm.
|M0061451470||08714729170549||Retromax Plus Stent||7F/14F x 22cm||Each|
|M0061451480||08714729171546||Retromax Plus Stent||7F/14F x 24cm||Each|
|M0061451490||08714729171553||Retromax Plus Stent||7F/14F x 26cm||Each|
|M0061451500||08714729171560||Retromax Plus Stent||7F/14F x 28cm||Each|
|M0061451510||08714729171577||Retromax Plus Stent||7F/14F x 30cm||Each|