Single-Incision Sling System
Single incision sling system designed to offer a procedure with fewer steps and reduced dissection. The mesh assembly is designed to be placed away from critical structures, such as the obturator bundle, and the carrier snap-fit on the delivery device tip is designed to facilitate control during placement. Available with Advantage™ clear mesh or Advantage Blue mesh.
Get in touch with our team
Whether you’re looking to trial a Solyx Single-Incision Sling System or have general questions about the products, please fill out the fields below and a member of our team will contact you.
Mesh Carrier and Assembly
- The barb design is intended to track smoothly through tissue
- Snap-fit delivery device is designed to help prevent premature carrier slip-off
- Mesh length is 9cm
- Mesh assembly placement is designed to be away from critical structures, such as the obturator bundle
- Designed to seat carrier where placed
- Ergonomic handle design
- Mid-line marker designed to facilitate guidance for accurate placement
Ability to Tighten
- Sling is tensioned by delivery device advancement and retraction
- Carrier snap-fit on delivery device tip designed to facilitate control during placement
- Note: Once the carrier is deposited in the tissue, it is not designed to be reconnected onto the shaft tip for additional tension/adjustment.
De-Tanged Polypropylene Material
|850700||M0068507000||Solyx SIS System||1 Delivery Device and 1 Mesh Assembly|
|850701||M0068507010||Solyx Blue Single Incision Sling System||1 Delivery Device and 1 Mesh Assembly|
Each System includes One (1) Delivery Device and One (1) Mesh Assembly