Pushable 0.018" and 0.035" Coils
Successful peripheral embolization requires a systematic approach including guidewires, catheters, coils, and/or embolic materials. VortX 18 and 35 Vascular Occlusion Coils are designed with a proprietary conical shape and an apex-first deployment. VortX Coils are pushable coils designed to provide compact, complete vascular occlusion and efficient embolization.
- The conical shape and dense polyester fiber placement of the VortX Vascular Occlusion Coils are designed to promote complete vascular occlusion and thrombosis.
- The placement of dense polyester fibers promotes thrombosis.
- A platinum construction enhances visualization under fluoroscopy.
- Round coil ends are designed to ease advancement through microcatheters and reduce potential for vessel wall trauma.
- A long overall coil length provides increased mass per coil compared to shorter coils used for occlusion.