Pushable 0.018" and 0.035" Coils
Successful peripheral embolization requires a systematic approach including guidewires, catheters, coils, and/or embolic materials. VortX 18 and 35 Vascular Occlusion Coils are designed with a proprietary conical shape and an apex-first deployment. VortX Coils are pushable coils designed to provide compact, complete vascular occlusion and efficient embolization.
- The conical shape and dense polyester fiber placement of the VortX Vascular Occlusion Coils are designed to promote complete vascular occlusion and thrombosis.
- The placement of dense polyester fibers promotes thrombosis.
- A platinum construction enhances visualization under fluoroscopy.
- Round coil ends are designed to ease advancement through microcatheters and reduce potential for vessel wall trauma.
- A long overall coil length provides increased mass per coil compared to shorter coils used for occlusion.
Sep 06, 2019
2019 Product Catalog PDF, 5.0 MB
Jul 08, 2015
PDF, 648.0 KB