The Fathom Steerable Guidewires combine a nitinol hypotube distal segment with advanced microfabrication technology, creating a design that revolutionizes access of the most tortuous peripheral vasculature.
Fathom® Steerable Guidewires
Taking Fathom to New Lengths
The Fathom Steerable Guidewire combines a nitinol hypotube distal segment with advanced proprietary microfabrication technology, resulting in a guidewire design that revolutionizes the ability to access the most tortuous peripheral vascular beds. Fathom is available in both 0.016" and 0.014" diameters, in a variety of lengths from 140 cm to the new 300 cm Fathom-14 Guidewire.
Angled Tip and Radial Lengths
- Fathom-16 is available in both 200 and 215 cm lengths, specifically designed for radial access procedures
- Both Fathom-16 and Fathom-14 are available in a pre-shaped tip designed to help access the most difficult anatomy.
Turn-for-Turn Torque Control
- Diamond-cut nitinol hypotube is designed to transmit turn-for-turn torque control to enhance responsiveness and maneuverability
- Lubricious coating on the distal segment and PTFE coating on the stainless steel segment intended to facilitate guidewire placement and catheter tracking
Enhanced Visualization, Tip Shapeability and Flexibility
- Platinum-tungsten shapeable distal tip is engineered to achieve accurate placement while maintaining tip shape memory
- Variable stiffness along the length of the wire balances flexibility without compromising rail support
May 19, 2017
PDF, 639.0 KB
May 19, 2017
PDF, 588.0 KB
Apr 12, 2023
PDF, 4.0 MB
Apr 21, 2022
PDF, 1.0 MB
Aug 25, 2021
PDF, 3.0 MB