RESONATE™ HF ICD
Powered by EnduraLife™ Battery Technology
Model D532, D533
Our most comprehensive technology for implantable heart failure management, RESONATE™ HF, features the only physiologic sensor proven to restore chronotropic competence1 by adjusting patient heart rate according to changes in movement and respiration. Equipped with a suite of industry-leading HF technologies (RightRate™ and HeartLogic™) plus Boston Scientific's exclusive EnduraLife™ Battery Technology, RESONATE HF ICD provides physicians with an unprecedented level of insight, power and control.
The only sensor clinically proven to restore chronotropic competence and maintain healthy heart rate variability.1
Your patients can safely undergo Full Body MRI scans with ImageReady MR-Conditional Systems.†
Enjoy up to 13.2 years projected longevity with RightRate, LATITUDE™ and Heart Failure Sensor Suite turned on.**
*Boehmer JP, Hariharan R, Devecchi FG, et al. A Multisensor algorithm predicts heart failure events in patients with implanted devices: resultsfrom the MultiSENSE study. JACC Heart Fail. 2017 Mar;5(3):216-25.
** Assumes: 2.0V RA, 2.0V RV, 0% pacing, 700Ω, No LATITUDE, No Respiratory Rate Sensor, No Heart Failure Sensor Suite.
†When conditions of use are met.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|D532||VR||5.37 x 7.36 x 0.99||68.9||29.5||RV: DF4||C-1722|
|D533||DR||5.37 x 7.68 x 0.99||71.4||31.0||RA: IS-1; RV: DF4||C-1721|
Pulse Generator Longevity (All Models)
EnduraLife Battery Technology provides clinically proven, industry-leading projected longevity2-11. The following tables represent sample pulse generator life expectancy estimation (implant to explant) with EnduraLife battery as provided in product labeling. For specific programmable parameter ranges, refer to product labeling at www.bostonscientific.com/manuals, or contact Boston Scientific technical services or your local representative.
|Type||Pacing Amplitude||Pacing||500Ω with
|700Ω with LATITUDE™b||900Ω with LATITUDE™b||700Ω no LATITUDE™, RS, or HFSSc|
|Typical programmed setting||VR||2.5 V||15%||15.0||15.1||15.2||17.1|
|Maximum labeled longevity||VR||2.0 V / Off||0%||15.4||15.4||15.4||17.5|
|Typical programmed setting||DR||2.5 V||15%||13.6||13.7||13.8||15.4|
|Maximum labeled longevity||DR||2.0 V||0%||14.2||14.2||14.2||16.0|
- Assumes 70 PPM LRL; DDDR mode; 0.4 ms Pulse Width (RA, RV); sensors On, Heart Failure Sensor Suite On.
- Projected longevity is calculated assuming 2 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is on and that the pulse generator spends 3 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
a. Assumes ZIP telemetry use for 2 hours at implant and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b. Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE™ Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, quarterly scheduled remote follow ups, and other typical interrogations.
c. Assumes LATITUDE™ Communicator is not used, Respiratory Sensor is Off, and Heart Failure Sensor Suite is Off.
Additional Longevity Information
- Boston Scientific devices have corporate warranties at 10 years (VR) and 8 years (DR) in available geographies. Warranty information available at www.bostonscientific.com/warranty.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.9 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by).