MOMENTUM™ X4 CRT-D and MOMENTUM CRT-D
Powered by EnduraLife™ Battery Technology
Models G138, G124, G125, G126
The MOMENTUMTM X4 CRT-D features SmartCRTTM Technology, an intelligent way to optimize where, when and how to pace. This, coupled with the HeartLogicTM Heart Failure Diagnostic, ImageReadyTM MR-Conditional and EnduraLifeTM Battery Technology means MOMENTUM offers an extraordinary, holistic approach to cardiac care.
EnduraLife Battery Technology offers up to 13.3 years projected longevity with MultiSite Pacing turned on.**
Personalize CRT therapy with smart solutions that allow you to optimize where, when and how to pace.
Your patients can safely undergo Full Body MRI scans with ImageReady MR-Conditional Systems.†
*Boehmer JP, Hariharan R, Devecchi FG, et al. A Multisensor algorithm predicts heart failure events in patients with implanted devices: resultsfrom the MultiSENSE study. JACC Heart Fail. 2017 Mar;5(3):216-25.
** Assumes: 2.0V RA, LV-only, 2.0V LV, 700Ω, 15% A pacing, 100% LV pacing, No LATITUDE, No Respiratory Rate Sensor, No Heart Failure Sensor Suite.
†When conditions of use are met.
(W x H x D)
(RA RV LV)
|G138||X4 CRT-D||5.37 x 8.08 x 0.99||73.4||32.0||RA: IS-1; RV: IS-1/DF-1; LV: IS4||C1882|
|G124||CRT-D||5.37 x 8.18 x 0.99||73.6||32.5||RA: IS-1 ; RV: DF4; LV: IS-1||C1882|
|G125||CRT-D||5.37 x 8.08 x 0.99||72.8||32.0||RA: IS-1; RV: IS-1/DF-1; LV: IS-1||C1882|
|G126||CRT-D||5.37 x 8.08 x 0.99||72.9||32.0||RA: IS-1; RV: IS-1/DF-1; LV: LV-1||C1882|
RS, or HFSSc
|MultiSite Pacing Off|
|Typical programmed setting||BiV||2.5 V||3.0 V||Off||9.7||10.5||11.3|
|Maximum labeled longevity||LV-Only||2.0 V / Off||2.0 V||Off||12.9||13.2||14.7|
|MultiSite Pacing On|
|Typical programmed setting||BiV MSP||2.5 V||3.0 V||3.0 V||8.2||9.1||9.7|
|Maximum labeled longevity||LV-Only MSP||2.0 V / Off||2.0 V||2.0 V||11.5||12.1||13.3|
- Assumes 70 PPM LRL; DDDR mode; 0.4 ms Pulse Width (RA, RV, LV); sensors On, Heart Failure Sensor Suite On.
- Projected longevity is calculated assuming 2 maximum energy charging cycles per year, including automatic capacitor re-forms and therapeutic shocks. These calculations also assume 3-channel EGM Onset is on and that the pulse generator spends 3 months in Storage mode during shipping and storage.
a. Assumes ZIP telemetry use for 2 hours at implant and for 40 minutes annually for in-clinic follow-up checks.
b. Assumes standard use of the LATITUDE™ Communicator as follows: Daily Device Check on, quarterly scheduled remote follow ups, and other typical interrogations.
c. Assumes LATITUDE™ Communicator is not used, Respiratory Sensor is Off, and Heart Failure Sensor Suite is Off.
d. Applies to models with MultiSite Pacing (MSP).
Additional Longevity Information
- Boston Scientific devices have corporate warranties at 6 years in available geographies. Warranty information available at www.bostonscientific.com/warranty.
- Devices use Li/MnO2 chemistry.
- The Usable Battery Capacity is 1.9 Amp-hours (typical implant to battery capacity depleted).
- Shelf life is 2 years (before use by date).