Ureteral Access Sheath
Designed to facilitate scope manipulation and reduce trauma during ureteroscopy. The ureteral access sheath is designed to protect the ureter during repeated instrument exchanges during ureteroscopy.
- Kink resistant sheath reinforced with stainless steel coil designed to provide stability and strength during placement
- Hydrophilic coated sheath, designed for lubricity during sheath placement.
- Radiopaque marker band on sheath to confirm placement of sheath tip under fluoroscopy
- Dual tapered dilator tip designed for atraumatic insertion
- Ergonomic hub design provides a secure single-latch mechanism facilitating one hand operation
|250201||M0062502011||11/13F||28 cm||Box 5|
|250203||M0062502031||11/13F||36 cm||Box 5|
|250205||M0062502051||11/13F||46 cm||Box 5|
|250207||M0062502071||13/15F||28 cm||Box 5|
|250209||M0062502091||13/15F||36 cm||Box 5|
|250201||M0062502011||13/15F||46 cm||Box 5|