Partnering to solve healthcare challenges with reimbursement support
GuidePoint is Boston Scientific's suite of health economic and reimbursement resources for patients and healthcare professionals seeking a better understanding of reimbursement for Boston Scientific's products and procedures. For the specialties serving urology and pelvic health, we offer a suite of resources related to reimbursement, including:
- ICD-10 PCS conversion tools
- Medicare quality programs guides
- Coding and payment resources
For example, our Medicare Quality Programs Hospital Summary can help you understand the impacts of Medicare’s Quality Programs on your hospital, including:
- Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) (aka “Meaningful Use”)
- Hospital-Acquired Condition (HAC) Reduction Program
- Readmission Reduction Program (RRP)
- Value-Based Purchasing (VBP)
GuidePoint is Boston Scientific's health economics and reimbursement suite of resources related to reimbursement.LEARN MORE
Looking for live support?
Call our reimbursement customer support line for the Urology and Pelvic Health business.
Contact Customer Service Support
or email UROWH.REIMB@BSCI.com to reach our Reimbursement Customer Support Desk.