Reach the site of latest activation.
77% of ACUITY X4™ spiral leads programmed with a proximal electrode.1
.9V median pacing capture thresholds for the best proximal electrode of the ACUITY X4 spiral leads.1
Automatically identify the longest RV-LV delay with LV VectorGuide.
Optimise Basal Pacing
Basal pacing is shown to lead to improved patient outcomes3-6. ACUITY X4 is the only family of quadripolar leads designed to optimize basal pacing1-2.
Quickly provides pertinent measurements of 17 vectors options based on clinically relevant tests including RVS-LVS delay and PNS.
- Longer RVS-LVS delay is associated with 30% reduction
of risk of HF hospitalization or death7
- RVS-LVS Delay test is automated and takes <1 minute
NAVIGATE X4 Study1
- Prospective, single-arm, non-randomized, multicenter clinical trial
- Enrollment of 791 patients in 88 US centers
- n = 520 (either Spiral L or S) / n = 218 (Straight lead)
- Primary endpoint: 6-month LV lead-related complication rates, left ventricular pacing capture thresholds (LVPCT) at 3 months
- Three lead options – thus, greater opportunity for non-apical pacing
- LVPCT on Spiral leads were lower on proximal electrodes compared to distal electrode (0.9V vs 1.3V).
- Physicians selected proximal electrode vector in most patients.
- Implant success = 97%
- Low acute and chronic complication rates
- 99.1% dislodgement complication free rate
- 8% phrenic nerve stimulation (PNS) observation rate
- Proximal electrodes have lower PNS rate (5%) than distal electrode (15%)
- 0.4% re-intervention rate for PNS