It’s Time for an ICM Like No Other
The LUX-Dx ICM System puts you in control like never before with a dual-stage algorithm that is capable of rejecting false positives and remote programming technology that lets you make critical adjustments without bringing patients into the clinic for another appointment.
1. ICM Device
The insertable cardiac monitor is a small, leadless electronic device inserted just under the skin in the left pectoral region. It uses two electrodes to monitor the patient’s subcutaneous ECG (S-ECG) data when specific arrhythmias are detected. Arrhythmia detection parameters are based on the Reason for Monitoring entered during device setup or can be programmed manually by the clinician. The device is MR-conditional.
2. LATITUDE Clarity™ Data Management System
Built exclusively for the LUX-Dx ICM, the LATITUDE Clarity Data Management System helps clinics streamline their workflow, review data efficiently, accelerate critical decision making and adjust device settings remotely without bringing patients in for another appointment.
3. LUX-Dx™ Clinic Assistant App
Designed to enhance workflow and maximize efficiencies, the LUX-Dx Clinic Assistant app lets you:
- Connect to any LUX-Dx ICM device within 6 feet (2 meters)
- View ICM device status and real-time S-ECG
- Interrogate LUX-Dx ICM devices
- Apply programming changes
4. myLUX™ Patient App
This user-friendly mobile app helps empower patients and improve confidence.
- Transmits device data
- Displays messages from clinic
- Shows monitoring status
- Connects to educational resources
- Lets patients record symptoms based on clinic configuration
LUX-Dx ICM Product Specifications
|Dimensions W X H X D||7.2 mm x 44.8 mm x 4.0 mm|
|Surface Area of Can Electrode||75.3 mm2|
|Surface Area of Header Electrode||10.2 mm2|
|Battery Longevity||3 years*|
*3 years projected longevity, under the following usage scenarios:
- Average of 1 auto-detected event per day
- Average of 1 patient-initiated event per month
- Less than or equal to 6 months shelf life between device manufacture and insertion
- At the maximum shelf storage time of 18 months, longevity is reduced by approximately 4 months
- Projected longevity is 2 years when the Bluetooth Manual Connection is configured to not require a magnet
|LUX-Dx Insertable Cardiac Monitor||M301|
|myLUX Patient Kit with Mobile Device||6259|
|LUX-Dx Clinic Assistant Kit with Mobile Device||6256|
See how the LUX-Dx ICM was designed to offer a familiar insertion process to help you confidently implant the device.
Accelerate critical decision making and enhance workflow with the new LATITUDE™ Clarity Data Management System for ICM patients.