LATITUDE™ Programming System
Expanded Connectivity Options
More Efficient Workflow
Model 3300 provides connectivity options designed to improve a variety of clinical workflows including:
- Enables sharing of programmer screen with remote users via integrated Heart Connect™ System
- Quickly and accurately perform READ ONLY device interrogations with the LATITUDE Consult™ System
- Securely download and install software updates and share the programmer screen with remote users via Wi-Fi, Ethernet or cellular connection
- Transfer data to an EMR system via LATITUDE Link using BluetoothTM or USB flash drive
- Print reports using either a Bluetooth connection or USB cable to an external printer
- Get a high-resolution display of the programmer screen on an external monitor using the DisplayPort video output
Discover how this portable programming system helps you interrogate, monitor and program Boston Scientific cardiac devices.
Automatically transfer critical data to a specific patient’s profile in the electronic medical record (EMR) with LATITUDE Link.
In some cases, Boston Scientific provides CRM Programmers, LATITUDE Consult Systems, and/or Heart Connect Systems for temporary use by hospitals and clinics. Boston Scientific does not sell or transfer title to any of this equipment within the United States, and any CRM programmers (including the model 3120, 3200, and 3300 programmers), LATITUDE Consult Communicators, and Heart Connect Systems in the U.S. are owned by Boston Scientific. If you need to return one of these devices to Boston Scientific, please contact 1-800-CARDIAC (227-3422) for instructions. If you have purchased or been given one of these devices by anyone other than Boston Scientific, please be advised that you do not have proper legal title to the equipment and that legal ownership remains with Boston Scientific. Boston Scientific reserves all rights to recover any equipment that has been illegally transferred or sold to third parties and to pursue legal action for such improper transfer.